Ders Kayıt Rehberi
The weekly timetable will be formed by the Student Information System(SIS) for 2016- 2017 Fall Semester course registration period.
Course registration module will be available on SIS between
September 8th and 18th 2016
for 2016-2017 Fall Term.
THE STUDENTS WHO DON’T REGISTER COURSES ON TIME WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND COURSES AND TAKE EXAMS.
Section EN of the TURK 102 and HIST 102 courses is only for International students, Section TR is for Turkish students.
Course Registration Process:
- Visit Antalya Bilim University Student Affairs website( http://sa.antalya.edu.tr )
- Click on the"Student Information System" (SIS) link( http://sis.antalya.edu.tr/oibs/ogrenci/login.aspx )
- Login the SIS with your user name and password
- Click on "Course registration" and then "Course and semester operation"
- Before starting the course selection please read the information carefully.
- Please pay attention to the prerequisite courses that you should have taken in previous terms, which blink at the end of the page.
- Courses that you have failed in the previous semester are automatically added to your list of courses.
- You should ask the opinon of your academic advisor face to face, by phone or by email about the course checklist.
- Make your course selections, check and submit them. (You can’t make any changes after submitting them.)
- The SIS will form your weekly timetable according to this course checklist.
- Course registration process will be completed with your academic advisor’s final approval on the SIS. He/she has the right to make any changes on your checklist. Your name will not appear on the list of courses without the approval of your academic advisor. (You don’t need to get the printouts of your course checklist signed.)
If you face any course registration problems about Course Registration Process or if you can't understand the detailed points of regulations, feel free to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org